• 2 B/R W/B Home set on 1 acre of land.
• 1 MEG of Goulburn Murray high reliability water.
• Neat functional kitchen with electric upright stove, pantry cupboard and dishwasher.
• Good sized lounge room with ceiling fan, warm bright wood heating and split system heating and cooling.
• Both bedrooms have built in robes.
• Neat, functional carpets and blinds throughout.
• Family bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
• Large separate laundry area with good cupboard space.
• 4-6 car port area at the side of the home.
• Spacious decked outdoor entertaining area with 2 ceiling fans
overlooking ornamental dam and rear garden area.
• Electric hot water and large poly rain water tank.
• Established vegetable garden.
• Established gardens, front and rear with large shade trees and lawns at rear of property.
• 3 X sheds including 1 small colorbond shed with front sliding doors and concrete floor. Second shed is corrugated iron, lockable with large rear access door, concrete floor and P.A door. Third shed is an open corrugated iron shed of smaller size with gravel floor.
Although not huge in size, this lovely home would be perfect for a family or a couple looking to downsize and will appeal to home buyers and investors alike. Perfectly situated in the rural township of Nanneella, with 1 acre of land this is the perfect opportunity to live the rural lifestyle! Just across the road from the Nanneella general store and only 10 minutes to the township of Rochester and 20 minutes to Echuca. Comfort is assured with warm bright wood heating and split system heating and cooling. The ample shedding allows for great storage. The spacious decked outside allows for great entertaining opportunities and the picturesque views overlooking the dam add to the great open serenity. Relish this opportunity to bring your own special touch into this residence.