• 3 Bedroom- Circa 1800’s home on approx. 1079 square metre block
• Kitchen Features- “Farmer’s Kitchen” with Original Lux combustion Stove, Newer combustion, AGA, Falcon Elan, 6 Burner Gas Cook Top, Electric Fan forced Oven & Multi Oven; Pantry, Island Bench with Tasmanian Oak Top, Belfast Sink, and Kitchen also features beautiful lead light ‘Barn Style’ split door.
• Open kitchen/ dining living area with Coonara free- standing wood fire and double solid cedar French doors leading out to the cottage garden area.
• Bathroom features a beautiful antique timber toilet with wall mounted tank & chain flush, Large shower- all exposed plumbing in gold fittings, Timber vanity& 3 X Lead Light Windows and Stainless Steel Claw Foot bath.
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout the home.
• Bedroom 1 Features- Original cedar built in robes, tiled ornate mantel piece in working order with damper.
• Pine Lined ceilings throughout. 2 Bedrooms and hallway with original timber.
• Bedroom 2 Features- Ornate mantel piece, Wrought Iron fire place, built in wardrobe with Cedar cupboards and drawers.
• Bedroom 3 Features- Beautiful original fire place (in working order), with mantel piece and ornate light fittings
• Formal Lounge/ Fireplace- Original lead light, Cedar crystal cabinets, plate shelf, cedar mantel piece.
• Axminster carpets & polished hardwood floors throughout the home.
• Stunning lead light front entrance door with hardwood polished floor hallway with decorative hallway features.
• Original laundry/ storage area with brick floor and toilet (this is the only room in the house that has not been fully renovated).
• Established enclosed veggie patch.
• Cottage style gardens- citrus trees
• Colourbond fencing with double access gates.
• 5kw Solar System.
• Zincalume garage & additional zincalume garden shed.
• 1 Bedroom “Bond” Home- fully self-contained with brand new carpets, double glazed windows, extra insulation, Split- System Heating & Cooling, 4 door linen/storage cupboard, large bedroom with BIR, open kitchen/ dining lounge area with electric upright stove, combined bathroom & laundry area with corner shower, vanity, toilet and brand new vinyl flooring. The home also features a disabled ramp at the front for 5 star independent living.
This property is pure class, totally renovated throughout and presented to perfection. The fixtures and fittings throughout the home are of the highest standard, taps, light fittings, tiles and carpets; no expense has been spared in this renovating of this beautiful historic home. Well designed, you would be proud to call this property home. In a great location, set in the wonderful township of Elmore, with only a short stroll to the towns shopping center. An inspection of this property is a must to truly appreciate all that it has to offer. With its position and tradition, come and see for yourself the sheer elegance this property has to offer.