• 4 B/R B/V Home set on 8 acres of land.
• All bedrooms with built in robes, split systems and ceiling fans.
• Split System Heating & Air Conditioning, Ducted Evap. A/C & Ultimate Wood Heating.
• Spacious Lounge room area with tiled formal front entrance.
• Neat , charming kitchen & Dining area with Electric Hot Plates, Oven & Plenty of Cupboard Space.
• Family bathroom with bath and vanity.
• Laundry area with shower.
• New Outdoor Shade Awnings on windows.
• 20 Solar Panel solar system.
• Outdoor Pergola & entertaining area.
• 8 Acres of undulating Country.
• Access to 5 Megalitres of GMW High Reliability Water.
• 2 Paddocks, stock troughs, Good Internal Fences & Boundary Fencing.
• 2 Rainwater Tanks approx. 50,000 litres of rain water capacity gravity fed to house.
• Shed with, Lights, Power, Concrete Floor & Workshop with skillion shed on side.
• 2 x Zincalume Garden Sheds & Chook Shed.
• 2 x Pumps (1x Stock & Domestic Line from the Channel & 1 x Pressure Unit To House)
• 1 Room Bungalow with carpet, air conditioning and loads of cupboard space.
• Established Natural Timber & Fruit Trees.
• Well Presented & Maintained Property with a Tranquil, Country Feel.
• School Bus available at the Corop Shop.
Majestic views and quite country living await the new owners of this unique property set amongst the hills in Corop. With 8 acres of land, ample water, good shedding and a neat comfortable home, this property ticks the boxes for the entire family. It even has the bungalow at the side of the home for the teenager, games room or hobby room. Situated only 10 minutes from Rochester with views of Lake Cooper from your front verandah, this property will not last long. Inspection is a must. A property with this much serenity won’t last long!