Established 1923 as F P Nevins when the Founder – Frederick Patrick Nevins purchased Thomas Morrow & Co, Auctioneers.
1940’s – Frederick Nevins was joined by his sons, John Frederick Nevins and James Patrick Nevins, whereby the Company name was changed to F P Nevins & Sons, Stock & Station Agents.
18th February 1966 – Frederick Nevins passed away and for the third time the trading name changed, becoming F P Nevins & Company, Stock & Station Agents.
1974 - F P Nevins & Co was joined by Mr Gerald Kavanagh, who had previously worked with Gippsland/Northern, Warrnambool/Bendigo, then John McDonald Stockmasters, Sydney as Manager of their Bendigo Office.
1979 - Chris Nevins joined the sales team, son of John F Nevins. 1984 - Luke & James Nevins joined F P Nevins & Co, twin sons of James P Nevins.
4th March 1996 - James P Nevins passed away aged 72 years.
June 1997 - Mr Gerald Kavanagh retired.
29 June 2001 - F P Nevins & Co Pty Ltd became registered with ASIC. F P Nevins & Co Pty Ltd is, and continues today to be, a foundation member of the Australian Livestock & Property Agents Association Ltd on the 1st July 2004.