Contact for price
• 3 B/R Weatherboard Home set on 5 acres.
• Additional 5 acres on a 100 year lease adjoining the property.
• Large Master B/R with ceiling fan and large B/I robe.
• Front formal lounge, natural gas heating.
• Evaporative cooling.
• Good size kitchen area with marble top island bench, electric hotplates, wall oven, S/S dish washer, pantry and old IXL combustion stove in working order.
• Spacious open kitchen/dining/lounge area.
• Rear lounge has Floating Floor Boards, S/S A/Con and ceiling fan.
• Family bathroom with Bath, Shower, Vanity & Toilet.
• Separate laundry with partitioned 2nd toilet.
• In ground, solar heated pool with lovely garden surrounds.
• Decked front verandah and rear decked B.B.Q/ verandah overlooking the pool.
• Large chook house area.
• 2 x car garage with roller doors & rear roller door, C/C floor, power and lights.
• Small stable/tack room.
• Medium size poly tank with tank water plumbed to kitchen.
• Continuous natural gas hot water.
• Outside table area surrounded by paddocks with fire pit area.
• Billabong to side of property.
• Water Troughs in all paddocks.
• Additional older shed with C/C floor, power, lights and pot belly stove.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a lifestyle property like no other. Set in the heart of Rochester Township down the end of Mackay Street, this is a unique opportunity to purchase a property a few minutes’ walk to the town centre, a stone’s throw away from the river but yet surrounded by your own parcel of land. The home itself is warm, inviting and has all the comforts you need for the family, yet outside offer even more extra`s. With its pool, shedding, paddocks, space, what a wonderful package this is. Country lifestyle in the heart of town. Don`t delay, inspect this lovely property today and see all this quality property has to offer.