Contact for price
We invite you to inspect this 2B/R & study California Bungalow home, circa 1933. Positioned on a 1000m2 allotment, with established gardens, spacious outdoor areas, fruit trees, swings and sandpit. The home has been tastefully renovated, retaining original features including polished floorboards, 10 ft. ceilings with decorative cornices, lead light windows and wooden paneling in lounge and entrance hall. This home offers modernised kitchen and bathroom, split-system cooling and heating, modern gas log fire, and a large 6 x 8m (2.8m high) colourbond carport. Additional features of the home and garden are;
• Drip system watering to all gardens.
• Two storage sheds with concrete floors.
• Small chicken / pet yard.
• Double gate access to backyard.
• Bedrooms are carpeted and have ceiling fans.
• Kitchen includes dishwasher and induction cooktop stove, with fan forced oven and original
• Small rainwater tank near laundry.
• Interior recently painted (2016).
• Rewired and partially restumped.
Close to schools, just a stroll into town. Act now to take advantage of this great location.