• 3 B/R B/V home on a 1100m2 Block.
• Double B/V garage with 2 auto roller doors & rear access via roller door.
• Automatic roll down shutters on front windows.
• Brand new guttering & brand new Rheem gas hot water system.
• Newly renovated kitchen, with 28 drawers, electric cooktop, wall oven, range hood & pantry.
• Bedroom 1 has a ceiling fan, built in robe & double Holland blinds.
• Bedroom 2 has a built in robe and its own split system.
• Master bedroom is a very generous size, with split system, large walk in robe and Ensuite-with shower, vanity and a brand new toilet.
• Main bathroom has a shower, bath and vanity. And a separate toilet.
• Home has been freshly painted throughout.
• Split system heating and cooling (new).
• Spacious lounge room with built in wall unit.
• Good carpets, curtains and blinds throughout the home.
• Separate office area.
• Large second lounge room/ rumpus room/ pool room.
• Spacious laundry- with tank water plumbed to laundry- storage cupboard & broom cupboard.
• Huge amounts of storage/ linen cupboards throughout the home.
• Rear undercover concrete outdoor entertaining area.
• Lovely fernery that has recently been updated.
• 1 car zincalume garage with concrete floor.
• Established lawns, gardens, grape vines and citrus trees complement the home.
• Upright stainless steel slim line veggie patches, will remain with the property.
What a great opportunity to purchase a rock solid brick veneer home set in a great part of Rochester. The home itself did not flood in 2011. This property has an excellent floor plan, offering a huge amount of space inside and out. This property has endless potential due to its size, layout and location. Relish the opportunity to inspect this property today, call Nicki Henderson on 0429 796 054.