Contact for price
• PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IS TOTALLY OFF GRID. NO MAINS POWER OR WATER CONNECTED. Nearest power pole is 2.4km’s away. Existing Septic tank in use.
• 2.1 Acres of Tranquillity with large amounts of established native timber.
• Historic Diggora South State School House and out houses. Circa 1922.
• The home consists of main school room, (lounge) Filled with natural light from the traditionally large school windows. Loft area for extra storage space.
• 2 x Bedrooms of good size.
• 3rd Smaller Bedroom.
• Spacious kitchen and dining room with Gas stove (Bottled LPG Gas ) in working order & Large windows with beautiful rural views.
• Laundry area with sink.
• Separate Toilet and Shower.
• A Solar Hot water system was in use on this property but is no longer in working order.
• 6 x 12m (approx) Colorbond Shed, concrete floor, large tilt door and P.A Door .Fully Lockable.
• 3x Water Tanks supply water to the property. 1 x underground tank, 1 x concrete Tank (Beside Shed) Additional tank at main house. ALL GRAVITY FED.
• Established Natural Timber, flowering gums, commemorative plaques and flag pole.
• 10 Mins To Elmore via bitumen road , 15 Mins To Rochester small section of gravel then bitumen.
• Large areas of Chicken Coops, Pens, fully enclosed with corrugated iron fencing. All chook pens have access to water via a gravity fed system.
A Unique & Wonderful Property awaits for people looking to have all the benefits of rural off grid living. The schoolhouse is very solid and has been well cared for and maintained over the years giving you the perfect base to build from. Neighbours ??? NONE. Noise?? Only the birds tweeting and the odd tractor working. The shed is of good size and in very good order. With loads of areas for your veggie patches and Chickens, it’s all here for you to make your start to off grid living. This property is a peaceful, Tranquil and lovely spot to live. Hook up the Solar power & Batteries and you’ll be set! A unique opportunity not to be missed. Book an inspection today.